Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome to DotA Tricks and Tips (DotA TRiPS)

First of all, NO, this is not a copycat version of the official DotA website. The cartoon DotA loadscreen was just too cute to handle.
        Anyway, *clears throat* WELCOME to My BLOG. Here, I'll be posting tips and tricks you probably don't know yet about your favorite hero or item as well as other useful game strategies. I'll make sure the tips are short but useful and I'm not gonna explain the basics of a skill or item appearing herein 'cause I'm assuming you're not a noob in DotA. I will also post jokes, pics and other entertaining DotA materials here for you to enjoy. So, I hope you'll find this blog useful. And if you do, be a follower (not my stalker for Christ's sake). Enjoy the DotA TRIP. Ciao. 
- PLaGuE

P.S. I know it's supposed to be "Tips and Tricks", but what the hell? The blog title will become "tipricks" or "tipstricks" or "ticks". Also, I'm the one who made the banner above and admit it, it looks good right? :D
        Also, kudos to the original creator of the cartoon loadscreen. (I can't seem to find the real one right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment